Find Dayton Ohio Pick your own farms. Dayton Ohio Pick your own farms is a great way to spend some time outdoors with the kids, and get freshly grown produce to boot! Dayton Ohio Pick your own farms are excited to get you picking and having fun. Dayton Ohio Pick your own farms will help you make the most out of a nice spring or summer day. Dayton Ohio Pick your own farms are an excellent example of the great things to discover in Dayton Ohio. "Dayton Ohio" offers a whole bunch of things to discover like exciting activities and cool entertainment that is thrilling for everyone in Springfield OH, Kettering OH, Middletown OH, Xenia OH and Huber Heights OH.
Place Your Business AD Here. Learn How
Dayton Ohio Pick your own farms:
You will remember a beautiful day visiting Dayton Ohio Pick your own farms. An fun activity for the entire family with fruity opportunities. So reward yourself and get a full basket of fresh grown veggies or fruit.
Dayton Ohio Pick your own farms Tips:
- Respect the Farms rules. Don't litter, run, or pick in undesignated areas.
- Dress like a Farmer and protect yourself from the possible thorny bushes or vines.
- Wear Gloves to protect your hands
- If you are picking delicate berries, bring shallow containers to collect them in. This way the weight of the berries won't crush the ones on the bottom.
- If you are not sure if something is ripe, it's a good idea to ask an attendant.
- Protect yourself and family members from sunburn, rashes, heat exhaustion and heatstroke. Try to stay hydrated a few days in advance of your Pick your own farm trip. You'll be surprised at the amount of water you may need to make up for all that sweating outside.
- Be certain to apply waterproof sunscreen before you enter the park & throughout the day. Hats are good for additional sun protection too.
- You will be walking....a lot! So, be sure to wear comfortable shoes or sneakers the fit well and offer good support to your feet.
- Find a Dayton Ohio Pick your own farm that operates in your area of interest. Do some research to makes sure that you are comfortable with the farm you choose.
On this page you will find a directory of Dayton Ohio Pick your own farms, Dayton Ohio Pick your own fruits, Dayton Ohio Pick your own vegetables.
- Dayton Ohio Pick your own farms
- Dayton Ohio Pick your own fruits
- Dayton Ohio Pick your own vegetables
- Springfield OH Pick your own farms
- Kettering OH Pick your own farms
- Middletown OH Pick your own farms
- Xenia OH Pick your own farms
- Huber Heights OH Pick your own farms
Discoverwhattodo.com is always on the look out for new, fun and different things to do in Dayton Ohio.From creative 'Event entertainment or Artistic classes' for the family and adults, to wonderful 'nightlife and shopping' for the big kids and couples.
Discoverwhattodo.com is devoted to bring you the very best that Dayton Ohio has to offer. DiscoverWhatToDo.com offers business owners a FREE way to advertise their business directly to the people who are already searching for the services they offer. So we encourage businesses to list their businesses on our website so we can provide you with the best 'Things to do’ when you are wondering ‘What To Do’ in Dayton Ohio'. Find Dayton Ohio Nightclubs and Bars, Dayton Ohio Restaurants, Dayton Ohio Shopping, Dayton Ohio Bed and Breakfasts and much much more!
The 'Discover What To Do' website is organized in an easy to read format. You can discover wonderful activities as quickly as possible in Springfield OH, Kettering OH, Middletown OH, Xenia OH and Huber Heights OH. Our #1 goal here at 'Discover What To Do' is to be your main guide for cool, fun things to do in Dayton Ohio.
We are always happy to list businesses in the following Ohio towns: Dayton Ohio, Springfield OH, Kettering OH, Middletown OH, Xenia OH, Huber Heights OH, Centerville OH, Yellow Springs OH, Urbana OH, Tipp City OH, Eaton OH, Springboro OH, Wilmington OH, Lebanon OH, New Carlisle OH, Troy OH, Piqua OH, Cedarville OH, Greenville OH, Brookville OH, West Milton OH,